Flip 80/20 was born from a belief that as a part of a healthy and balanced lifestyle, a diet should allow for a small amount of quality indulgence. Life is too short not to! The principle behind the 80/20 rule is simple: Eat healthy whole foods 80% of the time and allow yourself to indulge on high quality treats the other 20% of the time. By following this lifestyle, it is more likely that it will be both sustainable and a pleasurable way of eating.

Our base crepe is full of nutritious flours and seeds, and is made without gluten, dairy and egg. The majority of our fillings are entirely plant-based, and there are some options on our regularly changing menu which incorporate a small proportion of high quality treats, such as cheese or chocolate.

Join us on Twitter and Instagram @flip_8020

Sign up to get the latest news

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Share This